AgMedica’s leadership team has been purposely constructed to integrate expertise from across multiple industries and, in doing so, positioning us for success throughout the entire supply chain (from seed to sale). Our backgrounds include the legacy cannabis market, Consumer Packaged Goods Healthcare, Supply Chain, Agriculture, Manufacturing and more. The focus of our team is to drive the evolution of the cannabis industry through the development and commercialization of differentiated products in the cannabis sector.
Dr. Trevor Henry, DVM
Chief Executive Officer
• 25+ years of entrepreneurial and veterinary experience being the Founding Partner and President of a multi practice Veterinary Corporation in Ontario.
Peter Van Mol, CPA, CA
Chief Financial Officer
• 25+ years of corporate finance experience working with a national accounting firm focused on the agricultural sector
• Previously VP Finance, supporting 10-fold revenue growth of a diversified agricultural company
• 25+ years in the Horticulture Industry as a Grower
• Previously worked as an International Horticulture Management Consultant, teaching techniques to Growers in Europe, Mexico, USA, and Canada
Nick Roberts, BSPharm, RPh
• 15+ years of Owner/Operator retail pharmacy experience
• Developed & implemented specialized pharmacy programs and a retail central fill dispensary
Lori Lynn Verbeem, BSc, ASQ-CMQ/OE, ASQ-CPCP
Quality Assurance Manager
• 20+ years of Quality Management experience in multiple industries, with proficiency in ISO and GMP principles