If you are looking for a specialized and challenging career, contributing to the functions of a large state-of-the-art commercial-scale, in-door operation, and want to make a difference in the lives of many, then this exciting opportunity is for you!
Back to Careers Page >
The Finance Reporting Manager and Internal Controls Specialist
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022
The Finance Reporting Manager and Internal Controls Specialist, under the direction of the VP of Finance, and as a key member of the AgMedica Financial team, will be responsible for managing and supporting a variety of functions within the accounting and finance department for the Company. These include financial reporting, consolidations, internal controls review and analysis. In collaboration with AgMedica’s financial cross-functional team, the Finance Reporting Manager and Internal Controls Specialist will be responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems for the Company.
While abiding by Company policies, International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and following the Cannabis Act and its Regulations; the Finance Reporting Manager and Internal Controls Specialist will work with the accounting and finance team to achieve financial performance objectives, meeting budgetary and filing requirements, and ultimately improving AgMedica’s long-term financial position.
- Post Secondary in Business Administration: Masters in Business Administration or CPA designation required.
- 3-7 years experience in a financial role, preference to individuals with public company, growth stage company and/or merger and acquisitions experience.
- Experience in a financial role with a proven track record of achievement in Good Manufacturing Practice (“GMP”) facilities is considered an asset.
- Experience with consolidations and mergers and acquisition is an asset.
- Experience with Scientific Research and Experimental Development (“SR&ED”) is an asset.
- Strong IT knowledge and skills, including superior use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Please send resume along with cover letter to email@example.com